The instructions for using the antibacterial medication Tetracycline + Nystatin indicate side effects of the active components of the drug on the body:
- A reaction to a medication of the digestive organs can cause a decrease or loss of appetite, nausea is manifested, which can provoke vomiting, severe diarrhea, periodic constipation, a sharp decrease in body weight, inflammation, or tongue sores, and a change in the color of tooth enamel. As well as dry mucous membrane and its inflammation in the oral cavity, bad breath and taste in the mouth, acute gastritis, violation of the swallowing reflex,
- A negative reaction to the tablets of the bloodstream system is a sharp increase in the concentration of bilirubin molecules in the blood, elements of liver transaminases appear in the blood, creatinine molecules increase, an increase in alkaline phosphatase concentration is diagnosed. The pathology of neuropenia, hemolytic anemia, and the disease thrombocytopenia are also manifested.,
- Side effects on the centers of the nervous system are manifested in dizziness and pain in the head,
- An allergy to the drug manifests a rash on the skin, pathology of urticaria, allergic rhinitis, itchy skin, photosensitivity and edema.
Release form and composition
Tetracycline is available in the following dosage forms:
- coated tablets: pink, round, biconvex;
- ointment for external use 3%: yellow, uniform (10 g or 15 g each in aluminum tubes, one tube in a cardboard bundle);
- eye ointment 1%: yellowish or tan, homogeneous (2, 3, 5 or 10 g each in aluminum tubes, one tube in a cardboard bundle).
Tetracycline tablets are packaged in a blister pack of 20 pieces. A cardboard pack contains 1 blister with tablets, as well as instructions for the use of the drug.
- Composition of the tablet: active ingredient: tetracycline - 0.1 g; auxiliary components: basic magnesium carbonate, calcium stearate, corn starch, gelatin, sucrose, tropeolin O, talc, dextrin, acid red dye 2C.
- Composition 1 g of ointment for external use: active ingredient: tetracycline - 0.03 g; auxiliary components: ceresin, petroleum jelly, solid petroleum paraffin, sodium metabisulfite, anhydrous lanolin.
- Composition per 1 g of eye ointment: active ingredient: tetracycline - 0.01 g; auxiliary components: petroleum jelly, anhydrous lanolin.
The instruction warns of the possibility of developing the following side effects when prescribing tetracycline:
Tetracycline tablets are contraindicated in the following cases:
- Hypersensitivity to tetracycline;
- Impaired liver and kidney function;
- During pregnancy and breastfeeding;
- Mycoses (fungal infections);
- Systemic lupus erythematosus;
- Under 8 years old.
Exceeding the recommended therapeutic dosage of tetracycline tablets is accompanied by nausea, vomiting, and the appearance of blood in the urine (hematuria).
In this case, after preliminary washing of the stomach, intestines, as well as taking intestinal sorbents (activated charcoal), symptomatic therapy is carried out in a hospital, since there is no specific antidote. How to Buy Tetracycline Capsules 500 mg with No Prescription perfecthealthus.com
Inside, adults - 250-500 mg every 6 hours. Children over 8 years old - 25-50 mg / kg every 6 hours..
Apply externally several times a day, if necessary, apply a weak bandage.
Locally - 3-5 times / day.
The maximum daily dose for adults when taken orally is 4 g.